My Life is My Business Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand My Life is My Business Limited’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is My Life is My Business Limited a limited company with registered office at 44, Chatsworth Gardens, Acton, London, W3 9LW.
Information we may collect from you
My Life is My Business Limited may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website www.mylifeismybusiness.co.uk This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to the My Life is My Business Limited, Training or HR
- My Life is My Business Limited may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the website;
- Any correspondence you send to My Life is My Business Limited;
- Details of any donations or job applications that you make;
- My Life is My Business Limited may also ask you to complete surveys used for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to this website and the resources that you access;
My Life is My Business Limited may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about My Life is My Business Limited’s users’ browsing
actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to My Life is My Business Limited is stored on its secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although My Life is My Business Limited will do its best to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once My Life is My Business Limited have received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Use of information held
My Life is My Business Limited uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from My Life is My Business Limited or which My Life is My Business Limited feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Disclosure of your information
My Life is My Business Limited may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If My Life is My Business Limited sells or buys any business or assets, in which case My Life is My Business Limited may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If My Life is My Business Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by My Life is My Business Limited about its users may be one of the transferred assets; or
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet My Life is My Business Limited’s costs in providing details of the information held about you.
Please note that any external third party websites which My Life is My Business Limited may provide a link to will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.